MY TOP 10 FASHION HACKS :
It’s been a really busy week and as I was sitting down to writing this blog it struck me that it would really help me if someone would share their fashion hacks with me so that it would make getting dressed so much quicker and easier….I’m going to share mine with you today, in random order.
1. CLEAN YOUR WHITE SNEAKERS : Since they are so trendy but get dirty so easily ( and, unfortunately look best only when they are bright white ) , the best way to clean them is to mix some regular toothpaste in some water and make a milky white fluid out of it. Dip only a white coloured sponge ( no other colour please ) in that fluid and clean your trainers ….voila , as good as new 😊!
2. LOOSEN YOUR JEANS : If you have ever been out for a meal with friends/family and realised that your jeans are getting uncomfortably tight as you eat then , listen right. Just take a hair elastic/rubber band and hook/put it on the button of your jeans. Loop it once then pull it out of the button hole and twist it around a few times and finally put it back over the button. You will find this will give you much more room to breathe ( and eat 😉).
3. HAIR STRAIGHTENERS AS IRONS : This is one of my favourites especially if I’m traveling or my staff is on leave because it so much simpler and quicker and you can spot-iron too 🙃.
4. DEODORISE SMELLY SHOES – This one’s a necessity at times 😅! All you need to do is put some Baking powder/soda into muffin moulds /small katoris and place those moulds/katoris in the shoes overnight. Again, voila ….as good as new in the morning with no smell 😄.
5. STUCK ZIPPER – If you have a zipper that is stuck then all you need to do is take some Vaseline or Coconut oil on an ear bud and rub it on that zipper. It usually is enough to lubricate it and works like a charm!
Those are all for this week 😊. Will share the other 5 next week for sure….till then do write in let me know a few hacks that you use 😃…