So many events in our lives..so many invites..
How I to choose to attend ..i select on the biases..i am admitting..yes I cannot be dressing up and attending events with high heels n smiles..
I pick the event if it is of my interest or there is a learning..art and music is a must to attend..
I make an effort if the friend who is helping in the event is close to me..i will walk a mile for a friend..
If the venue is beautiful n not too far..
I attended a cancer support event last evening by Piya Bajwa , A breast cancer survivor herself and creating awareness since 2007, a social cause initiation supported by princess Diya Kumari foundation….the event was supported by my 2 dear friends..puja gogia n jalpa vithalani..
The venue 1AQ was beautiful ,food n wine were great, people were beautiful..
What I liked n brought home was the meaningful talk on cancer awareness..
- Cancer is not karma n destiny..
- Positive attitude n mental balance to help fighting cancer..
- Cancer is like any other disease..not all the cancer lead to death..
- Must get medical insurance done..the cost of insurance is the cost of one dinner a month..
- Don’t hide or overlook the symptoms..
- Sugar is the enemy of cancer…avoid sugar once cancer is detected completely
- Get the tests done..it does not take more than 10 minutes..
- Stop eating junk..follow healthy diet..healthy lifestyle..
The Power of Pink
Attended by Meeta Gutgutia
April 3, 2019